Saturday, June 2, 2012

COMEDY TAPE MEASURE WATCH

Tape - Measure Watch

This is a well made, excellent sight gag for clowns, magicians, and public speakers.  It is worn just as an ordinary wrist watch and if someone asks you for the time one can say, "My, it's five inches past five feet already," as you pull out the tape from the watch.  A click of the button, and as the tape flies back you can say, "My, how time flies!"  If you have time to fill you might pull out the tape and say, "I think I'll stretch the time so I can do one more trick."  When you release the tape you might say, "Looks like spring time." 

The tape reads in both inches and centimeters.  You can use this in many different ways, such as, "....and for the Europeans in the audience, it`s now 18 centimeters." 

David Ginn performs this in his shows.  "This is my new watch," he announces.  "It's very important that I keep on schedule, and this watch helps me do that.  In fact, according to my watch -- it's 27 inches after the hour!"  Saying that he pulls two feet of cloth measuring tape out of the watch and pauses for audience reaction.  Adults and older kids get the joke, and the younger just laugh at the sight.  Either way, it gets positive reaction!

"Whats wrong?" he asks the kids. "You've never heard of MEASURING TIME?"  The moment he says that line, he pushes the button in the center of the watch, and the tape measure quickly retracts back into the watch, leaving it just like it started.  That gets another laugh, and the show continues.


The plastic watch is colorful; the strap fits most any arm; and the cloth tape measure will not cut your arm.  Visit Tin City Magic today to get this and other great comedy props!

No comments:

Post a Comment