Wednesday, September 25, 2013

COMEDY TAPE MEASURE WATCH


Tape - Measure Watch

COMEDY TAPE MEASURE WATCH

This is a great sight gag for magicians, clowns, and public speakers. Wear it as an ordinary wrist watch and when someone asks for the time say, "My, it's four inches past five feet," as you pull out a measuring tape from the watch!

A click of the button, and the tape flies back as you say, "My, how time flies!" If you have time to fill you can pull out the tape and say, "I think I'll stretch the time so I can do one more trick." When you release the tape you might say, "Looks like spring time." 

The tape reads in both inches and centimeters. You can use this in many different ways, such as, "....and for the Europeans in the audience, it`s now 18 centimeters." 

"This is my new watch. It's very important that I keep on schedule, and this watch helps me do that.  In fact, according to my watch -- it's 27 inches after the hour!" Watch the audience reaction when you pull two feet of measuring tape from your watch!

"What's wrong? You've never heard of MEASURING TIME?"  

Colorful watch is visible in the largest room. Tin City Magic has this and other great comedy props!

No comments:

Post a Comment