Monday, July 16, 2012

PORPER CARD CLIP REVIEWED




We've written about this card clip before, and many of you have stopped in and picked one up on our recommendation.  One of our good customers wrote this review on our facebook page after buying the Porper Card Clip at Tin City Magic.  He gave us permission to repost it, so here it it!
"This card clip is unbelievable, I took the most twisted, and warped deck I have ever encountered along with me to buy it. After I bought it I put it on right after I got in the car, it must have been 9-13 minutes before I got home, and then I came in the door, washed my hands, walked right up to my close up pad took them out to do a tabled faro, and the two packets where perfectly level with each other, before they were like seesaws. I just couldn't believe what it did to those cards within that amount of time. If you're having trouble straightening out your cards or they're just inexorably warping on you in the summer heat... this little piece of industrial grade aluminum is worth every penny, trust me, I love this thing!"



No comments:

Post a Comment