Wednesday, September 12, 2018

MAGIC COLOR CHANGING SHOELACES

MAGIC COLOR CHANGING SHOELACES

Packs Small and Plays Big!

Great trick that always gets a good reaction from audiences.

"I was going to wear my tennis shoes today, but last night I put them in the washer to get them clean and I poured in a little Jog detergent.

Jog - it's like Dash, but slower.

Anyway, I got my shoes clean, and then I put them in the dryer.

And when I opened the dryer door this morning, I discovered that they had melted!

And I was just left with this BLUE shoelace."

(Audience tells you that it is WHITE.)

"Hmmm. Must have used too much bleach!

Well, it was a blue shoelace."

(Run the WHITE shoelace through your hand and it magically changes to BLUE.

The audience reacts favorably until its obvious you're concealing something in your hand.)

"Now, I know what you're thinking," you say, "You've caught me red-handed!" as you open your hand, and a red shoelace tumbles out!

"The white shoelace is right over here!"

Reaching into your pocket, you remove the white shoelace.

A Great Trick. Easy to Do.

Get yours today at Tin City Magic in beautiful downtown Naples, Florida


No comments:

Post a Comment